Mamie D. Lee Garden

Mamie D. Lee Garden
Spring Leeks

Friday, April 13, 2012

Introducing our bloggers...

Hello gardeners!  My green thumb is itching! Is yours?  I'd like to introduce myself and the team of Mamie D. Lee Garden bloggers.

I am a lifelong gardener, and this is my second community garden. Sadly, the Brookland Community Garden, which I helped to found, closed so that the property could be developed. I was thrilled to find the Mamie D. Lee garden four years ago. Since then, I've renovated the soil in my plot, grown artichokes, tomatoes, eggplant, all kinds of peppers, and red sunflowers. I'll be writing on a variety of garden related topics.

Here's the rest of the team:

Sara Brown tends the compost and will be writing about that and other things.

Salem Pearce is an experienced blogger who will be writing on various topics.

Patricia Florescu will be interviewing gardeners and taking photos of the garden throughout the growing season.

Bea Trickett, blog creator, urban farmer, and garden manager extraordinaire writes on a variety of topics.

Please let us know if you'd like us to write about a specific topic. Happy gardening!

Christina (Chris) Scheltema aka Brookland Garden Lady      

No comments:

Post a Comment